Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Seniority Level: Mid-level Industry: E-commerce
Employment Type: Full time
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media and display advertising.
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing.
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
• Experience in SEO, PPC & analytics, Social Media, CMS
• Content creation and writing skills.
• Customer experience
• Retention Marketing