We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Architect to join our team!
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for making make design choices, coordinate and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
Job duties and responsibilities
The software Architect job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Make design choices, coordinate and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Work with other IT professionals in the company in order to determine needs for new software, platforms, and applications
- Utilize tools, technology, and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions for user interfaces of desired products
- Develop and implement product specifications
- Pay attention to system integration, sustainability, and feasibility
- Manage all phases of technology development
- Oversee and supervise the work of the development team
- Guide and train developers and engineers
- Suggest and implement solutions for process improvement
- Adhere to all the requirements and guidelines for quality, security, extensibility etc.
Job requirements and qualifications
The software Architect job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Fluent in English
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Architect or similar role
- 6+ years of experience with software development
- 6+ years of experience with coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Outstanding knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- A technical mindset and analytical approach
- Great attention to detail
- Good leadership skills
- The sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BS/MA in computer science, engineering or similar relevant field